Dash | Follow
Hello Kitty

Welcome to my simple triple blog,i'mIera. Thanks for visited my blog,nice to meet you,leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow :)


Menu

owner stuff VVIP Back


Cbox





Credit
Template by Atin Tory
Image by We?it.
Help by Asha


B I G B O S S

ASSALAMUALAIKUM 



♥Nor Zafirah bt Zainal

♥15 tahun

♥PMR candidates

♥stay in Ijok

♥student of smkrmm

♥batch KRK 2010/2012

♥wearing a spectacles

♥class monitor

♥cousin of Azzwan Amer

♥love to read

♥love to eat

♥love to talk

♥love to smile

♥always make them happy


♥i love all my friends


♥my bestie of course Lin Hafizah , Hainies Shamila , Amalina Iszati , Anis Najwa , Nur Alina , Hureen Nadhirah , Siti Aisyah , Nurul Syazwani , Ain Farhana


♥we are gang of De' best student of KRK


♥i love them because they make me happy


♥hate the people who are annoying


♥hate the people who always love to big talk


hate the people who are snobby :D


♥hate the people who love to stole my bestie


this is about me . forget about the broken english i used . thanks you , do follow here :)